What is the impact for the beneficiaries?
- Access to a better education.
- Acquisition of computer skills.
- Development of skills required to obtain employment.
- Acquisition of human values for development.
- Greater awareness in the communities about the importance of education.
- Greater self-esteem within the community.
- Greater self-sufficiency within the community.
- Reinforcement of values such as freedom, participation, fraternity, commitment, self-esteem, responsibility, valuation of opportunities and respect.
- Currently, two thirds of the children of the Umasbamba population attend the Kids Learning Center.
- Every day the Kids Learning Center attends an average of 30 children and young people from the Umasbamba community, aged between 4 and 16 years.
- In 2008, 309 children and young people were attended, compared to 2011, where we assisted 31 beneficiaries. We had an increase 10 times greater, in relation to the number of beneficiaries of our first year.
- In the Kaypi Kunan Association we have attended twelve (12) districts or provinces of Peru.
- Since 2011, we have benefited 24 Andean communities.
- We have dictated 37 computer programs.
- A total of 1,674 children have benefited.
Number of beneficiaries per community.
|Santa Rosa de Mancura||148|