WHAT IS THE IMPACT FOR
- Access to a better education.
- Acquisition of computer skills.
- Development of skills required to obtain employment.
- Acquisition of human values for development.
- Greater awareness in the communities about the importance of education.
- Greater self-esteem within the community.
- Greater self-sufficiency within the community.
- Reinforcement of values such as freedom, participation, fraternity, commitment, self-esteem, responsibility, valuation of opportunities and respect.
WHAT HAVE OUR PROJECTS
- In 2008, 309 children and young people attended, compared to 2011, where we assisted 31 beneficiaries. We had an increase of 10 times the number of beneficiaries in our first year.
- In the Kaypi Kunan Association we have attended twelve (12) districts or provinces of Peru.
- Since 2011, we have benefited 24 Andean communities.
- We have hosted 37 computer classes.
- A total of 1,674 children have benefited.
- Currently, two thirds of the children of the Umasbamba population attend the Kids Learning Center.
- The Kids Learning Center welcomes a daily average of 30 children and teenagers from the Umasbamba community, aged between 4 and 16 years.
NUMBER OF BENEFICIARIES